NOTIFICATION on NATIONAL LEVEL CBSE SCIENCE EXHIBITION 2015 – 16
The National Level CBSE Science Exhibition, 2015 – 16 will be held on 08th, 09th and 10th February, 2016 at the following Venue:
VIVEKANAND SCHOOL, D – BLOCK, ANAND VIHAR, DELHI – 110 092.
The schools with selected exhibits are also being informed individually through e-mail at their registered e-mail ids.
For any clarification, you may contact Mrs. Archana Thakur, Assistant Professor and Deputy Director at 011 – 2323 0328.
Sd/- (Sugandh Sharma)
Additional Director (Research and Innovation) Copy to the respective Heads of Directorates, Organizations and Institutions as indicated below with a request to disseminate the information to all the schools under their jurisdiction:
1. The Commissioner, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18-Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, N D-16
2. The Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, B-15, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida-201309.
3. The Director of Education, Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi-110 054.
4. The Director of Public Instructions (Schools), Union Territory Secretariat, Sector 9, Chandigarh– 160 017.
5. The Director of Education, Govt. of Sikkim, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.
6. The Director of School Education, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar – 791 111
7. The Director of Education, Govt. of A&N Islands, Port Blair – 744101.
8. The Director of Education, S.I.E., CBSE Cell, VIP Road, Junglee Ghat, P.O. 744103, A&N Island
9. The Director, Central Tibetan School Administration, ESSESS Plaza, Community Centre, Sector 3, Rohini
10. The Additional Director General of Army Education, A –Wing, Sena Bhawan, DHQ, PO, New Delhi-110001.
11. The Secretary AWES, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), FDRC Building No. 202,Shankar Vihar (Near APS), Delhi Cantt-110010
12. The Under Secretary (EE-1), MHRD, Govt. of India, Department of SE&L, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
13. All Regional Directors/Regional Officers of CBSE with the request to send this circular to all the Heads of the affiliated schools of the Board in their respective regions.
14. All Associate Professor & Additional Directors/Advisors/Consultants
15. All Joint Director/Deputy Director/Assistant Director, CBSE
16. Incharge IT Unit with the request to put this circular on the CBSE Academic website.
17. The Assistant Librarian, CBSE
18. The Public Relations Officer, CBSE
19. PS to Chairperson, CBSE
20. PS to Secretary, CBSE
21. PS to Controller of Examinations, CBSE
22. PS to Director (Special Exams and CTET), CBSE
23. PA to JS & IC (A & T)
24. PA to AD & IC (R&I)
25. PS to Director (Information Technology)
Additional Director (Research & Innovation)